Dodge Cummins 5.9L 2003 - 2007 - Mads Smarty POD Tuner S-06
SKU: S06 POD
- Fast guide to Smarty’s special Features
- Ten different performance levels.
- Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster than the
competition, a typical ECM update takes about 3.5 to 5 minutes,
depending on the truck model.
- ABS tire height updates in just few seconds.
- Not traceable in the stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint.
- Manual High Idle is enabled in all softwares
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text.
- No tools required, no fuses to pull.
- USB built in for simple updates .
- Most complete keyboard in the industry.
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware.
- Programmable Speed Limiter from 25 to 250 mph
- Power on Demand
- Fast guide to Smarty's software levels
- The horsepower settings. except #0, all other softwares have a
modified "Torque management" ( TQM ). The throttle response is
greatly improved but is set to a safe limit. With "Safe" I mean safe for
your tranny and rest of the driveline.
- SW # 0 : Half power
- SW # 1 : 30 hp increase, with added timing .
- SW # 2 : 60 hp increase, no added timing.
- SW # 3 : 60 hp increase, with added timing.
- SW # 4 : 90 hp increase, no added timing.
- SW # 5 : 90 hp increase, with added timing.
- SW # 6 : 160 hp increase, no added timing.
- SW # 7 : 160 hp increase, with added timing.
- SW # 8 : 210 hp increase, no added timing.
- SW # 9 : 210 hp increase, with added timing.
- Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock...
The trucks were S T O C K, even the wastegate settings!
We checked the "baseline" ( the stock truck hp at the rear wheels )
twice in a day in order to be sure about our findings. The above
declared hp numbers are all rounded down to the closest number. For
example the 90 hp file actually did 96 hp. That's a 90 hp software for
me, not a 100. The 210 hp was 215.
- Power on Demand
100 power levels selectable in just one second during the driving!
It's easy: just type the preferred power level directly on Smarty
keyboard, from 00 to 99. That's all!
For security reason, the truck waits that the throttle is released before
applying the new power level.